Warehouse Worker Jobs in the United Arab Emirates…Apply Now!!!
The United Arab Emirates (also referred to as the UAE) is an incredibly well-developed country in the eastern section of the Middle East located on the southwestern pointer of the Arabian Peninsula and the northwest tip of the Persian Gulf. The United Arab Emirates flaunts a lengthy coastline with several number of coastlines consisting of the world-famous Hand Beach. Dubai, among the emirates in the country, is the biggest and most populated city.
Operating in the nation is the desire for numerous employment hunters worldwide due to the mouthwatering advantages and wages.
Currently, we have job openings for dedicated, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented personnel for Warehouse Worker for expanding businesses and establishments. To be successfully taken into consideration for placements in the business, the employee needs to satisfy the physical need of the position, show good client service abilities, thrive under pressure, and function towards attaining the organization’s objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Moving packages and materials within the warehouse
- Effective operation of the forklift
- Fostering a clean and organized warehouse
- Comply strictly with health and safety regulations
- Do all other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience is required
- Strong and energetic
- Reliable interpersonal abilities
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer care oriented
- With the ability to excel under little or no guidance
- Great communication abilities
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Adaptable functioning hours
- Can master the different working environment