Multiple Job Openings at the United Parcel Service (UPS)
The United Parcel Service which is mostly referred to as the UPS is an international courier and package shipment firm which founded in the year 1907 by James E. Casey in Seattle Washington DC. It first began operation as American Messenger Firm. The firm has different subsidiaries which were all called with its brand name.
UPS is known to deliver more than 1 billion packages in a year with its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. The business restricts discrimination whatsoever throughout its employment process, so you and I can apply and land our dream task if we have actually the called for certification.
At the moment, we have collection of openings for dedicated, passionate, and ambitious personnel to land various positions in different sectors of the business. In order to be successfully considered for positions in the business, it is essential for the employee to show an excellent customer care abilities, thrive under pressure and can work in the direction of accomplishing the firm’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Take charge of the exact conveying of bundles to and from the airport terminal
- Convey items and other materials from obtaining area to the stockroom
- In charge of the efficient sorting of materials for shipments within the storehouse
- Responsible for the effective arrangement of materials
- Making use of forklift to convey materials within the warehouse
- Do all other responsibilities as well as duties designated by the supervisor
Job Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Effective social abilities
- Can flourish under pressure
- Efficient in exceling under little or no supervision
- Great interaction skills
- Superb multi-tasking abilities
- Adaptable functioning hours
- Can excel in different workplace