Farm Worker Jobs in Canada…Apply Now!!!
Canada is one of the leading destinations for individuals globally seeking graduate-level and entry-level jobs. Canada flaunts an attractive economy providing much more possibilities than several other nations to those that are suitably qualified to fill available job openings. Canada’s populace, as well as the economic climate, are extremely diverse with noticeable minorities and distinct cultural groups all having their very own cultural identities.
Operating in the nation is the desire for numerous employment hunters worldwide due to the mouthwatering advantages and wages.
Currently, we have job openings for dedicated, enthusiastic, and goal-oriented personnel for Farm Workers for expanding businesses and establishments. To be successfully taken into consideration for placements in this position, the employee needs to satisfy the physical need of the position, show good client service abilities, thrive under pressure, and function towards attaining the organization’s objectives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing various farming operations
- Take proper and routine maintenance of farming tools and machine
- Accurate operation of various farm machinery
- Responsible for the timely removal of unwanted plants on the farmland
- Take charge of the spraying of water and pesticides
- Do all other responsibilities that may be assigned.
Job Skills and Requirements
- No educational qualification is required
- Previous experience is required
- Strong and energetic
- Reliable interpersonal abilities
- Can thrive under pressure
- Customer care oriented
- With the ability to excel under little or no guidance
- Great communication abilities
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
- Adaptable functioning hours
- Can master the different working environment